* TO PERFORM & APPLY R&D INTEGRATING
NEW TECHNOLOGIES INTO PRODUCT
DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
* TO EXPEDITE & ACCELERATE CUSTOMER'S
* TO PROVIDE 100% RELIABLE DATA
* TO PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS & VALUE-ADDED
* TO ELIMINATE WASTE
GM&T Engineering, Inc.
We specialize in the R&D, Engineering and Testing of Electrical Distribution Systems (EDS) for the Automotive, Aerospace and Appliance industries.
For Seventeen years, we have been very successful assisting our customers to integrate new technologies, efficiently launch new products , improve their quality, reduce their warranty claims and increase their manufacturing output.
We are an ISO/IEC -17025 Accredited Testing Laboratory and also certified by NASA and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory as Inspectors / Operators with ID# QA9492 for :
1) Crimps, Cable and Wire Harnesses
2) Soldered Electrical Connections
3) Polymeric Applications
4) Certified IPC Specialist for Soldered Electrical &
Electronic assemblies IPC J-STD-001
5) Certified IPC Specialist Space Applications
Electronic Hardware IPC J-STD-001
Furthermore, we are Certified as Minority Company by the National Minority Supplier Council with locations in Michigan and Mexico.
Our Proprietary PATENTED TEST METHOD allow us to detect and identified failure modes no other test method can.